Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not a vampire bite!


I'm still trying to recover from the shock and horror of what I did yesterday! I was in a 'mad dash' trying to get out of the house and in an attempt to flat iron the back portion of my hair, I caught the fatty flesh of my arm#!*# (truthfully, I didn't even know I had that much fat on my arm). Yep, I could almost smell the burnin' flesh! It was horrible! Let me just say, despite what you're thinking, I am not a novice w/the flat-iron. It's been years and this has never happened. Am I losing it? I really had to question my sanity. I'm just barely able to talk about it now. Maybe it's a pregnant thing. Help!?#*

7 comments:

Lisa Erskine said...

Ouch! That looks painful! I really think it's a pregnant thing...loss of brain cells, you know! All your posts are so cute...you have a great way with words! I'm finally back in the blogging world! :)

Shalise said...

It's a pregnant thing.. That looks like it really hurt! I hope it is starting to feel better today. Grr! Weird things happen during pregnancy..

Dave & Kami said...

Ouch!!! It's a pregnant thing! i once found myself putting cereal in the fridge and milk in the pantry! ohhh the joys of being pregnant!

Thekrogwoman said...

EEk. I saw your bandaid today and I kept meaning to ask you what you had done to yourself, but it just never came up. Isn't it terrible that I had to get updated by your blog even though I saw you only hours ago!! Be careful!

Wilde Things said...

Definately a pregnant thing . . . but sorry, those stupid accidents seem to hurt more than normal ones. Just a warning though, I still don't feel like I have my brain back--a little, but the loss of brain cells must continue during the nursing phase as well (as least I feel better telling myself that).

Emily said...

Ow! I would say its more of just a mom thing--although I am more likely to completely FORGET to do my hair during my mad dash to get out of the house!

The Boyacks said...

Ouch - I am so sorry that happened. It looks really painful.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed