Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dirty Laundry

I'm not one to 'hang out the dirty laundry' on my blog, but this time I couldn't help it. I threw Isaac in my laundry basket this morning (part of our normal routine) and just about cried when I realized how far his legs dangled off the edge. HE USED TO FIT PERFECTLY! How did this happen right before my very eyes??? My little boy is growing up!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Chelle I didn't know that you were pregnant! I'm so excited for you. I am only a couple weeks behind you. I hope you are feeling well.

Dave & Kami said...

Chelle, he is soo cute. I know they grow up way to fast. Congrats on a girl!!! I am so excited for you!

Thekrogwoman said...

I'll take your 'dirty laundry' any day!!

"Appy Ew Ear"

Lisa Erskine said...

He is sooo cute! I really will tend him anytime you need to run errands (or take a nap!!!)! I love your little 'baby news flash'! We're sooooo excited for a little Ward girl!

Lisa Erskine said...

He is sooo cute! I really will tend him anytime you need to run errands (or take a nap!!!)! I love your little 'baby news flash'! We're sooooo excited for a little Ward girl!

Wilde Things said...

Yes, congrats!
And a girl! Yahoo . . .
Hope you're feeling well. Good thing you have a cutey like Isaac to keep you cheered up.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed