Monday, February 23, 2009

And the Oscar goes to...


ELMO, the red monster...for his starring, debut role!!! (Eat your heart out, Sean Penn... although a glass of 'Milk' does sound good about now:-)
Mom is still finding remnants of red smeared frosting in the kitchen! It's the cake that keeps on giving!
My new Elmo chair spins AND talks to me!

My cousins, Gunnar & Garrett...I'm 2!!! Happy Birthday to me! (Sat. Jan. 31, 2009)
It's a party! Check out my cute, baby girl cousins.
The Ward Clan!
Only 92 more b-days to catch up with Aunt Irene!
Pooped! Being "2" is exhausting!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! What a cutie you are! Impressive cake--PLEASE tell me you didn't make it, Chelle.

Chelle said...

Are you kidding? The cake came from Sam's Club.

The Boyacks said...

Thanks for having us over. We had so much fun - Isaac was a cutie and I cant believe that he is two already. Where did the time go?

Lisa Loo said...

You are such a cute mom! I am so excited for you to have 2 :) Have you changed that nursery pink yet?? Let me know if you need any girly stuff I have scouted out all the best princess wear and decor.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed