Sunday, August 2, 2009

Old Pals


Ya know the old adage...new friends are good, but old friends are GOLD! So true! After 20 years (whoa!), my girlfriends from high school still manage to see each other at least once a month ~ thanks to good 'ole bunco! And for the record, we haven't aged a bit...at least in heart, mind and spirit! Love ya girlies!!! Don't know what I'd do w/outcha!
Back: Amy (Tullis) Lant, Allison (Bates) Colson, Jill (Jensen) Milne,
Front: Susie (Ennenga) Godfrey, Lenore (Wilcox) Corey, Janet (Morrow) Astle

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Friends are the BEST!

Dianne said...

How fun! I miss my Bunco group. You're so good to keep in touch with your HS gals like this.

Navylangs said...

Oh my gosh!
Just a tiny bit jealous . . . . .
Have fun this weekend.

Chelle said...

Chan...you should be in this picture. Maybe I can photoshop you in. Catch a Hawaiian wave for me. Truthfully, I'm envious of your new 'hang loose' life!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed