Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Prayer!


Isaac, our 2 and-a-half-year-old, said his very own prayer a couple nights ago...NO HELP! Here's how it went...

"Dear Hebanly Fodder, tankful for Scotty, tankful for Jaxson, tankful for Scotty, tankful for Mommy, Daddy, Liza, Gamma an Gampa. Tankful for goff balls goin' in da hole, tankful for da gauge door goin' up (pause and some jibberish)... in da name...A-MEN (extra loud)."

Translation: We have been having problems with our automatic garage door remote so this one made us smile. We have never "tanked" HF for "goff balls goin in da hole" before, but no big surprise coming from our little Tiger Woods. Scotty is Isaac's cousin idol. He frequently gets "tanked" a couple of times per prayer! Our son is really thinking things through! Oh, and by the way, happy to report that "da gauge door" is going up now. Prayers really work (at least Isaac's)! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute, Chelle.

From: Kim Karpp

Kathy said...

aren't their prayers so sweet. I love to hear my kids pray.

Thekrogwoman said...

So cute!! I LOVE the prayers of a little one!! Reminds me that we can pray for ANYTHING! So glad that he is so 'tankful' for Scotty too! He's a sweetie!

Thressa said...

I say thank you for Isaac. One must always be thankful for the golf balls when the go in the hole!
I love you Isaac!

Shalise said...

SO Cute, I love it.. He is so darling, How precious is this sweet prayer.

EMILEE said...

WHAT A SWEETIE, KIDS ARE SO SMART THESE DAYS, YOU WILL HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT YOU DID WITH YOUR DOOR WE ARE HAVING TROUBLES AS WELL, THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR SWEET SONS PRAYER I LOVED IT, TAKE CARE

Dave & Kami said...

Isaac is too cute! Its amazing how smart and aware they can be. I'm glad your garage is working properly now. Nothing worse than having to walk to the front door to bring in groceries!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

oh that is so sweet! don't you just love this age? your kids are so DARLING i love the pics of Liza, so precious.

Lisa Erskine said...

Oh how sweet he is!!! That is too cute! Good on him for praying for those 'goff balls goin' in da hole'...maybe that would help out Jason's game! :) OOOHHH, I love him!!

Tracy H. said...

Great to catch up on your blog and your sweet baby girl and sweet story. Wow, did you ever imagine this, you'd end up with a precious boy and sweet little girl! Your an inspiration to us "infertile types" :). Can't wait to meet her!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed