After getting kids to bed tonight, decided to venture to Home Depot before close. Just needed a handful of odds-n-end items. Got right up to check-out where a nice man, who was efficient and tied my plastic bag in a knot (which I thought was odd), helped me complete my transaction. Next thing I know, I'm preparing to say thank you and goodbye, but instead, say"Gotcha" ?*! No clue why that came out of my mouth!!! The word never crossed my brain. It just happened. Would this qualify as a what kids call... a "brain fart"? I decided an explanation was not necessary since I'd probably never see the man again...besides the fact ~ I didn't have one!!! I just fled the scene, laughing all the way to my car. I think being a mom of two little ones has caught up with my brain. But, really, please know that I have many lucid moments throughout the day, too. Don't commit me to the looney farm...YET!









2 comments:
lol! He probably thought you were on drugs or something! Funny! I think being a mom has caught with your brain.
David would have said more than Gotcha - and on purpose!
He absolutely HATES our plastic bags tied in knots. Every single grocery bag for nearly five years. I thought we would have left that practice in Guam - nope it's common here too.
Post a Comment