Saturday, May 1, 2010

Catch-up...(not to be confused with Ketchup)

Isaac gearing up for his first-ever professional haircut at Cookie Cutters. Mom's haircuts on the back porch are not as fun...and a little more shaggy!
This kid was in heaven...a cherry sucker, Thomas the Train movie, and airplane ride all for a simple haircut! Now THIS is the way to get a haircut!!!
I've been waiting for this day to arrive...it finally happened. My lipstick annihilated, but oh well...a cute picture of my Ute Indian for his wedding video one day!!!
I couldn't understand why Isaac was begging me for my tape dispenser. I thought he was going to unravel it and make another "creative" mess.
Now I get it:) Genius, kiddo!
The other night, I was folding laundry, when Isaac suddenly yelled from across the house..."Mom, come take pictures of me!"
What a ham!
Gotta love the hair!
No question, this kid is ALL boy!!!
I always wanted an older brother...I hope Isaac continues to be good to her...she's a lucky gal.
Graduated from the infant car seat :( ...sad day for mom. Liza wore a smile the entire ride! Growing up way too fast. She looks 2 years old here...whatup?

3 comments:

Lynnette and Paul said...

That kid is going to be a golf pro someday with the way he loves to golf....so dang cute! Although maybe he is rethinking his goal because he may have a career as an acrobat with all that jumping!!!! And Eliza can't get any cuter herself....especially with those blue eyes! Out of the infant seat already??? Where has the time gone? What little darlings they are :)

Thressa said...

little snaps of a beautiful life . . .
thanks Chelle they are beautiful.

Thekrogwoman said...

He totally cracks me up!! I love the tape! That's good! He's so cute and happy! And little lulu is just too cute! We love her!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed