Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Jazz, Nuggets and Korver

My dad gave us tickets to the Jazz vs. Denver Nuggets playoff game on Friday night...3rd row behind the Jazz bench!!! Are you kidding??? I must say, it's a whole different game from the 3rd row. Did you catch us on TV? Anyone?
Vantage point from our seats (no zoom lens here)!
Literally, I could have reached out and touched Korver.
It would be an understatement to say I'm a BIG fan of this cutie-pie.
When Korver wasn't on the court, I was watching D-Will. He's SO good and a true leader. Occassionally, we could make out what he was saying (mostly lip-reading 'cause it was insanely LOUD in ESA arena)!
Hottie ~ even from behind!
Can't help myself...
"Whatever, Ref"
Boozer had a strong game, too...22 rebounds!
My awesome parents! Thanks for making our night!
Jerry doing his thing!
Milsap cut his hand and had bled some of it onto his shorts. They were spraying some virus-killer stuff on his shorts to prevent the exchange of blood on the court. That's the kind of stuff you just don't see from the nose-bleed seats (our usual spot).
The triple-threats!
Me and Korver...John took this picture (thanks babe, you're my TRUE hottie)! And for the record, Jazz shut out Denver ~ HUGE. So proud of them. Our ears are ringing today, but it's worth the hearing loss to have the awesome memories (I think). GO Korver, I mean JAZZ!!!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

LOL, you and Korver, I mean John, make a cute couple. What great seats, we've had good ones like that but not during a playoff game like this. Great game that night, wish they were doing as well against the Lakers. They still have time.

Dave & Kami said...

What fun seats!!! GO JAZZ!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

I saw you on tv!! Awesome seats and that was a great game. Love it and all the photos so lucky!

Beesley Family said...

You are one lucky girl!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed