#9 - What can I say??? We were born to rock!
(Refer to Dec. 13th post for game rules and prize redemption info.)
FAVORITE QUOTE OF THE SEASON...
"Yes, the larger Christmas story is clearly not over. It is not solely about some other time, some other place, and some other people. It is still unfolding and we are in it!"
...Neal A. Maxwell
Monday, December 21, 2009
The 9th Song of Christmas...
Posted by Chelle at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
This is a pretty fun game. I'm stumped on one of them so far...but there's still time to figure it out! I'm impressed you even got John in on the fun!!!
I'm totally laughing at all of these pictures!! I'd have to agree with Lis, it is a fun game!!
p.s. lets just get one thing straight people...i'll be taking the prize!!
Post a Comment