
First Song of Christmas...(above) #1
The "Sounds of the Season" have forever been one of my favorite aspects of the holiday season. I have no problem hunting down my holiday CD collection ~ day after Halloween ~ and blasting them through my speakers 'til New Years Day. I applaud any radio station that airs the music well before Thanksgiving (despite their marketing ploys)! Christmas music is simply soothing to the soul. I'm also sort of an old-fashioned "gamer." I think I've solved enough Suduko puzzles to make me dyslexic, played enough Boggle to boggle my brain (that's obvious:) , and feuded wildly at DVD Family Feud...in fact, I've got the war wounds to prove it (Lisa still pinches and Angie bites ~ yikes)! Anyway, I'm combining my two passions with this game.
Here's the deal. I've created a new holiday "blogger" tradition. This one has a give-away prize attached to it! For the next 12 days of Christmas, I will post clues for the featured holiday SONG OF THE DAY. It's like blogger charades. You come up with ALL 12 Christmas carols by January 1, 2010, and I will reward you with a box of my homemade, Christmas caramels!!!
Game Rules: E-mail your answers to chelleaward@comcast.net. You're welcome to e-mail daily, or simply wait 'til after the final post on Dec. 24th ~ listing all 12 Christmas songs at once. Feel free to make a blogger comment, but please don't post your answers in the comment section so we give everyone a fair shot. You MUST get ALL 12 answers correct in order to qualify for caramels (1 per family ~ thank you very much!). There are no borders. I will ship to the North Pole if necessary ~ yes, Hawaii too, Chantelle. Put on your thinking caps and GOOD LUCK! The first song is a freebie just to get you in the groove. Check it out above...have you got it? Hint...it's a favorite Primary song. Scroll below for answer. FA LA LA LA LA!!!
The Ward Caramel Factory in full swing!
Christmas caramels for WINNERS!!!
(ANSWER: #1 - Once There Was a Snowman
Sunday, December 13, 2009
The 1st Song of Christmas and Game Rules...
Posted by Chelle at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
i am SO excited about this.. First of all i love this stuff second...caramels are you kiddin me! i'm in. can't wait.
can you get any cuter?!!!
Post a Comment