OMGosh!...we're officially scheduled for Eliza Grace to arrive somewhere around 8 a.m. on Friday, June 12th!!! (2 weeks early)
I was not expecting this news. I thought I had 8 weeks to finish Isaac's 'big boy' room and the nursery. We'll just kick it in to high gear. I'm so excited to get her here! Yep, a "C" of course. My doc wants to do it early because he doesn't want to take any chances of me going into labor. I have that rare thing called placenta previa (just my luck). A portion of the placenta is over the cervix...could be a dangerous situation for me if she tried to go through the birth canal. I was planning on a C anyway so it really doesn't change much other than we get to meet her 2 weeks early!!! 39 days and counting down...there really is something magical about knowing the day of arrival!!! She weighed in on the U/S @ 4 1/2 lbs. today...just where she should be...good girl!!!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
JUNE 12th - Ready or not!
Posted by Chelle at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Yahoo! How exciting. I love the name too, I don't think I knew you were going to name her Eliza Grace. We've been trying to name one of our girls Grace, but it never seemed to work, and I love the name, so I'm glad you'll be using it!
Best of luck, we'll be praying for you guys.
Yahoo! Congratulations for you. I loved my c-section. Do you know how to do anything other than high gear? We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
I'm calling you tomorrow to see what I can do to help with the big boy room and Eliza Grace's room. Have something for me to do. I'm so happy for all of you!
Chelle call if you need help - we would love to have Isaac come and play or I will come help paint or do what ever you need. Super excited that you are coming to an end - Cant believe she will be here in 8 weeks.
That is so exciting! I'm so jealous. I have about 16 more weeks to go. We can't wait to meet Eliza.
Post a Comment