He will be such a cute big brother...pushing Eliza around in a stroller (and hopefully, not tipping her over)! :) He has no idea what he's in for with a new little sister...does he??
I am the CEO of my household. I manage a grown man, a growing boy and a little princess! I put in full, energetic days and occassionally pick up graveyard shifts when necessary. Yes, my days are tiring ~ but fun, challenging and rewarding all the same! On-the-job-training is required in my line of work. Juggling is a skill set I have developed. I accept my pay in smiles and hugs:) I consider myself rich in blessings! I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and count my blessings daily!
5 comments:
That is so cute!
He will be such a cute big brother...pushing Eliza around in a stroller (and hopefully, not tipping her over)! :) He has no idea what he's in for with a new little sister...does he??
Great name. We're so happy for you guys!
That is too cute! He will be a great big brother. Your little girl will be here so soon!
So adorable, can't wait to meet sweet Eliza!
Post a Comment