Darn the Jazz...this photo was taken the day of the last Jazz playoff game. The boys looked so cute in their 'Williams' jerseys and were so excited to watch the game. The Jazz better get their act together next year. Oh, and Korver better not opt out of his contract because I have cute Korver jersey (pink) that John gave me for my birthday. I haven't had a chance to wear it 'cause it's a little tight around the waist area for some reason:-) We'll still hope for better days for the Jazz. We haven't lost complete faith...yet!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Hope for a better season!
Posted by Chelle at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Cute baby boys!! Or should I say big boys!
Tomorrow is the day! Wow! I was just reading the post below and saw that you go in for a c-section tomorrow. I am sure you will only get this after, but know we will be praying for you and look forward to meeting her (even it is via blog :))!
Post a Comment