Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tiptoeing through the Tulips

My bridal bouquet was ALL tulips! I have been fascinated with them since I was a little girl. Tulips are a reminder that 'Life is beautiful'!
In the middle Ages tulip bulbs were so dear that some noblemen saw could pay up to the modern equivalent of £4 million pounds a bulb!
Did you know that the tulip is the national flower in Turkey and Iraq??? Go figure.
I know I'm not supposed to be stepping into these gardens, but besides being cute, I'm two years old now and can get away with most anything (so I think).
I like mommy's friend, Dana. We had a great day at the Tulip Festival!

4 comments:

EMILEE said...

SO CUTE, I LOVE TULIPS TOO, YOU LOOK SO CUTE.

The Boyacks said...

We have been talking about going to the festival. the tulips are beautiful I need to take the girls they would love it.

kelly said...

i had the funnest day with you yesterday!!!! i laughed so hard! thanks for me sweet gift!! love you -

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Chelle...you look great!

Kim Karpp

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed