Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Water logged?*!

Mom loves the pool just as much as I do! Maybe she should work on her farmer tan next time.
Isaac's pretty comfortable in the water. Should be ready for backflips off the diving board by Fall :0)
Chillin' !

5 comments:

The Boyacks said...

Cute pictures of Issac at the pool. Kids love water which is especially nice when it is so hot outside.

Lisa Erskine said...

I'm ready for another swim day at Moms...when can you go??? Summer's almost over! :(

Wilde Things said...

Very cute! I love that chair . . . looks very relaxing!

Chelle said...

Summer is NOT over yet...Sept. 21st is the end and that's a ways away. Don't scare me like that! Pray for an Indian Summer!

Michelle said...

Chelle-
I found your cute blog. I am so glad to stay in touch with you. Come check us out. Isaac is getting so big. Looks like you guys have had a great summer! - Michelle

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed