We had so much fun at John's 20th High School Reunion (Bountiful High). He didn't want to go, but Dave and I dragged him up to Snowbird anyway. Funny thing is...it was ME dragging HIM out of the room at the end of the night (silly guy was extra chatty for some reason ~ go figure!)
Janelle (where's Darin?) and our best buddies, Dave and Roz.
James and Rebecca Stout...thanks to James and his landscaping co. we have a beautiful yard!
I love John's friends! So glad he has stayed in close contact! Jeff Black...if you are reading this, why are you not in the pictures?? I think the camera came out after you guys left! (Sorry) Dave and Jen Bond...where in the "heck*!@" were you??? Duggars...you too! Shame on you!
Self-portait! Roz and I had to find something to keep us entertained while our boys chit-chatted all night (now that's a switch).
Are we really this old?
We stayed the night @ Snowbird and enjoyed breakfast and roaming the grounds w/Dave & Roz.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Class of '88 Reunion!
Posted by Chelle at 10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Wow--20 years?! At first I thought that sounded so old and then I realized that it would be time for my 15 year reunion! Guess I'm not as far behind as I'd like to think I am!
Oh Bountiful We're Proud of you and of your Red and Grey! I love that you are a brave too. But you are so much older than me. Not!
It's true...we really are OLD!! I'm at least a year behind you! :) Glad you had a good time! Hopefully someone is busy planning mine (in 2 years). It sounds kinda fun!
Looks like you two had a blast!! That's funny that YOU had to drag John out. That is a change huh! I'll have to give him a hard time about that one! I'm still a baby...my 10 year is next year!
Remember, guys...I'm not there yet...just John! OK, so I'm almost there, but give me a break, anyway!!!
Post a Comment