
Wow! Found a group that is organizing efforts to help supply this orphanage, Foyer De Sion, in Haiti (about 250 children). Many of children that are coming to UT to be placed for adoption are coming from this orphanage. As you can see, their building has been severely damaged. They are in need of items below. Call me if interested in donating...a plane leaves next Saturday, Feb. 6th. I'll be taking a truckload to Highland, UT this next week to drop off supplies. Would be happy to take whatever else we can collect. More info. at www.helpnow4haiti.wordpress.com For Every Child Adoption Services is heading up this humanitarian effort! Amazing stories already!
Supply List:
*Infant Formula (milk-based)
*Clothes infant- 4 yrs old
*Cloth Diapers (reusable)
Blankets
Gauze
Neosporin
Cortizone Cream
Medical Tape
Alcohol Swabs
Iodine Swabs
Cotton Balls
Tylenol(Chewable Preferred)
Ibuprofen(Chewable Preferred)
First Aid Tape
Friday, January 29, 2010
Help for Orphanage!
Posted by Chelle at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Hey Chelle, is this a REAL deal? You know how it is.. Let me know the organization and if it is an approved one and I can see what we can do to help..
I've checked it out thoroughly!!! Are you coming to Women's Conference? Look for me there...I'll tell you more about it! We're donating all our Stake service projects to this adoption agency in American Fork who is coordinating all these efforts! Planes leave weekly. It's amazing! For Every Child is the agency. Check out www.helpnow4haiti.wordpress.com
Thanks Shalise!
Brings tears to my eyes! Are they in need of disposable diapers too, or just cloth diapers?
They would take whatever but cloth they can reuse...so probably more practical for them. Most of them are walking around naked.
How do I go about getting one of these beautiful children into my family?
Post a Comment