(Our drummer boy, Jax, was especially good this year:) Baby Jesus, Beckham, was ever so perfect.)
Just catching up with December. By February, I should be caught up with TODAY.
I delivered a Christmas gift today. I wasn't sure if I should write on the gift tag, 'Merry Belated Christmas' or 'Happy Valentines', so I wrote 'Have a Great Day' instead. I did manage to get my holiday decorations put away on Saturday but continue to find remnants that failed to make it into the deep, dark crevices of my basement (ugh). The fall-out from the Christmas garland keeps reappearing on my wood floors even though I have vacuumed myself silly! I have 2 batches of Christmas caramels still yet to make and if I don't get a crack on them by tomorrow, I'll be throwing out an entire quart of cream. Good thing Christmas comes around just ONCE a year! The good news is that I've managed to keep my kids alive yet another week!!!
P.S. ~ The Nativity picture above (re-enacted by our sweet family on Christmas Eve) is to remind me not to get SO caught up in the nitty gritty details that I cloud the big picture. The Christmas story of old is relevant today. A child was born that changed the world! This year, I will strive to be more LIKE HIM. 2010 Resolution: Don't forget the big picture!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
The big picture!
Posted by Chelle at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
Chelle,
I sure am lovin the caramels...thank you so much. They are delicious and the best part is Ryan doesn't know about them...I have them all to myself! Don't tell.
Thanks again.
Post a Comment