Being Friday, the 13th, I thought I'd post something "angelic" to offset any bad karma. Our sweet Eliza's blessing day was a most 'blessed' event! (Eliza Grace Ward ~ Sunday, Sept. 27th, 2009)

Liza and Grammy
Us with Nanny
Us with Grandma Allen
Wardrobe malfunction?#! Major blow out in the white dress within minutes of getting home from church. I guess Liza's way of saying 'get me outta this thing!.' Comfort feels so good!!!
Love those cousins!
It was a perfect day for a backyard bash!!! (oh, how I miss those warm days)
Plenty of good food to go around! Grandpa Allen's favorite spot!
John with his dad, Sheldon.
Love this picture of John and his mom, Kathy.
Our good friends, the Hansens.
My good friend, Jill Stringham, and her little boy, Jake. Jake cracks me up in this picture! Yep, it's Freaky Friday. Hope it's a good one for everyone!!!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Flashback Friday, the 13th!#^
Posted by Chelle at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
It was fun to see pictures of your mom and dad!
You are beautiful. I'm so happy you have your little Liza and that Isaac is doing so well.
HER DRESS IS SO CUTE, I MISSED HER BLESSING, BUT I'AM SURE IT WAS SPECIAL, CUTE PICTURES!!!
Post a Comment