Thursday, December 4, 2008

Good Golly, Let's Get Jolly!!!


So...I put on my big, red Santa suit today (it was a little tight, I must admit) and put my internet savvy elves to work for me! I think I've accomplished to purchase 75% of my Christmas gifts online this year!!! It's saved me a lot of hassle and running around and I still got the "hot deals" ~ Oh, come all ye frugal! In most cases, I managed to avoid shipping fees. Lots of retailers offering incentives to shop online for NO shipping fees. HO HO HO! Makes me jolly! Now all we need is SNOW!!! Well, excuse me for now..I'm going to get some egg-nog! Cheer-i-oh!

2 comments:

Thekrogwoman said...

Love it! Wish I had the guts to do the online thing. I'm still old fashioned and in most cases I have to see before I buy! I don't know why!

Gatherums said...

I love how into the Christmas cheer you are! Way good job on all your shopping accomplishments, I have done some myself and I love it. Yes you for sure could grow your hair out, I think it would be very cute! Dont know if I told you yet but if I had well that tells you how much I love your family photo it is so cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed