I am the CEO of my household. I manage a grown man, a growing boy and a little princess! I put in full, energetic days and occassionally pick up graveyard shifts when necessary. Yes, my days are tiring ~ but fun, challenging and rewarding all the same! On-the-job-training is required in my line of work. Juggling is a skill set I have developed. I accept my pay in smiles and hugs:) I consider myself rich in blessings! I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and count my blessings daily!
5 comments:
he is so dang cute! yea, i want one of those too...can you get me one?
He looks pretty cute in that red corvette!! I think he needs one! :) I've still never even been for a ride in it!
Brent Allen in a corvette??? Wow! Sounds like fun! Excited to see you guys in a few weeks!
How cute! I can't wait for Friday!
Wow - what a fun car. When can I go for a ride? It was fun seeing you at Police the other night -- that was a great concert=)
Post a Comment