That's a pretty cute froggy pool! I still need to get you those cute pictures of Isaac that I took at Moms house...he's too cute! I'm looking forward to Friday!
I am the CEO of my household. I manage a grown man, a growing boy and a little princess! I put in full, energetic days and occassionally pick up graveyard shifts when necessary. Yes, my days are tiring ~ but fun, challenging and rewarding all the same! On-the-job-training is required in my line of work. Juggling is a skill set I have developed. I accept my pay in smiles and hugs:) I consider myself rich in blessings! I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and count my blessings daily!
2 comments:
That's a pretty cute froggy pool! I still need to get you those cute pictures of Isaac that I took at Moms house...he's too cute! I'm looking forward to Friday!
That is the cutest pool ever! Did he end up getting in the water? We should all go swimming soon.
Post a Comment