I bought a new toy this weekend! Only a clean freak can appreciate my $400 purchase. My vacuum of 10 years suffered a tragic death. I vacuum at least 2-3 times a week so it practically killed me to go an entire week with no vacuum. In panic mode, I set out to search the world over for the perfect vacuum...and whahlah, I found it! The new Dyson DC25! What luck, it's been on the market for 3 weeks and has features galore... like the 17 ft. hose that extends and retracts for stairways and hard to reach areas. The "root cyclone" technology that suctions from the deep, dark crevices of your carpet is truly amazing! It's bagless, and has an easy to dump, see-through canister. Watch it fill right before your very eyes (what satisfaction!) The lightweight (16 lb.) sleek design fits like a glove in my vacuum closet (at last!). No... I'm not a paid Dyson employee. But wait, there's more...I love that I can use the Dyson on my wood and travertine floors! Say "ba-bye" to my old canister vacuum which will free up space in my closet. I can go from rugs to wood floors without having to adjust, change vacuums or attachments to boot. Its powerful suction does wonders on my wood floors! Plus, it turns on a dime ~ has a "ball" technology that makes getting into small corners and grooves easy to maneuver. I can practically do the tango with this baby! Love it! Can you believe the dust I collected from one swipe of the Dyson (see below)! UNBELIEVABLE! And I thought my house was clean before! And the best part of this experience was pulling out the old Eureka. It was on it's way to it's final resting place when I decided to give it one last whirl. To my surprise, it turned on and purred like a kitten! (don't tell John) Oh well, "IN with the new" is all I can say!!! I can't believe I've gone on for a paragraph about a vacuum. Maybe I'll apply for a sales position afterall:) The remains of dust bunnies living deep below the surface of my carpets and rugs...and I thought my house was clean?#%!
The debris that came from the cleanest room in the house...my tiny living room! I was floored (get it?)!!!
Monday, June 2, 2008
My New Dance Partner...Let's Tango, Baby!!!
Posted by Chelle at 6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









11 comments:
Oooooh - I LOVE IT!
Valentino (my Valentine's day Dyson)and I have a set date each morning after the kids leave for school. Between the sand and my bunnies - Valentino is one hard working machismo!
Neat, I am sold - I want a Dyson!!! I cant believe how much dust you got. Your house is so clean - i wonder what mine would look like.
i love that you vacuum as much as i do. i want a dyson...to heck with central vac (which i don't think cleans as well) you should work there.
Chelle, you're so funny! I'm about ready to run out and buy one too after reading your blog!!
Chel- I love my Dyson. By far the best vaccum ever... enjoy!Cute pics of Isaac. He is such a sweetie. Love ya, Jenn
You are hilarious! Don't you love what blogging does to a person...taking pictures of the "crap" that your vacuum sucked up...Wow! What will we be taking picures of next?!? :)
Hi Chelle, I got your comment on my blog, so good to hear from you! I love seeing pics of your little guy, what a cutie!! I love the shiner, sign of a true BOY! Look forward to keeping in touch!
Look how cute your blog is!! Music and all!! Yeah, if I cleaned my house with the Dyson, I'd probably fall over dead! I choose to not know what were living with. It hasn't hurt me yet right?
That's amazing! I felt like I was reading the Dyson brochure! What a great investment! It will last you forever!
Chelle-
I have a Dyson: Of course it is the older one, we got it on clearence of home depot of all places.. I love my dyson as well, you will have so much fun with it:)
Chelle--is it really worth $400? I want one too if it can do all you said it does.
Let me know.
Kim
Post a Comment