I just want to sing along to 'Old McDonald'! You should change your blog so that when someone is leaving a comment, they can still hear your music. Call me! :) Cute picture of the boys!!
Chelle- are you going to the Police concert? We are and I can't wait! I can't believe that it is almost here. Don't you just love going to concerts? What a fun day at the farm!
I am the CEO of my household. I manage a grown man, a growing boy and a little princess! I put in full, energetic days and occassionally pick up graveyard shifts when necessary. Yes, my days are tiring ~ but fun, challenging and rewarding all the same! On-the-job-training is required in my line of work. Juggling is a skill set I have developed. I accept my pay in smiles and hugs:) I consider myself rich in blessings! I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and count my blessings daily!
4 comments:
Hi Chelle! I wanted to say hi. Issac is adorable. We just started a blog... beesleyfamily1.blogspot.com
This will be a great way to get to know each other better.
I just want to sing along to 'Old McDonald'! You should change your blog so that when someone is leaving a comment, they can still hear your music. Call me! :) Cute picture of the boys!!
Chelle- are you going to the Police concert? We are and I can't wait! I can't believe that it is almost here. Don't you just love going to concerts? What a fun day at the farm!
Oh yeah! You figured the music thing out! So cute...now I can sing eee-i-eee-i-ohh while I type! :)
Post a Comment