I walked away from Eliza's 2-year-old photo shoot thinking disaster had surely struck! Liza was a PILL... uncooperative and whiney unless I was right by her side. We had a few lucid moments but they were so brief, I finally called it after 10 minutes of pure frustration. I think the photographer was relieved too. Anyway, was I ever surprised when I reluctantly showed up for the preview. I have no idea where these pictures came from quite honestly. Are you kidding? I ended up w/a 5-picture composite of guess who...yep, yours truly, Princess Lu Lu and her many faces. She gets the Miss Photogenic award of the day (thanks to some serious editing and cropping)! Extra props though to Mr. Isaac who was a big help and perfect gentleman for his shoot. 





Gotta love and appreciate her spunk!
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
NEVER SAY NEVER!
Posted by Chelle at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
i remember thinking the exact same thing sometimes. It's still hard and my baby is 7. She is darling chelle. Love her cute piggies!!
oh sooo cute! I love the pics! That Liza-Lou is such a spunky thing!! Love the one of Isaac and Eliza together...what sweet little bro and sis! You've been busy blogging...fun to play catch up!
I LOVE THEM, WHAT CUTIES! JOSH AND I THINK ELIZA IS A DREAM IN NURSERY, WE ALWAYS SAY WISH MORE OF THEM COULD BE AS GOOD AS THE WARD'S KID, WE LOVE HAVING BOTH OF YOUR SWEET SPIRITS IN OUR NURSERY! THANKS FOR SHARING THEM WITH US.
Post a Comment