Tiny handprints all over the backseat window. I just try to remember that one day I will miss this phase of life. Kinda cute anyway, don't ya think?
Liza's artwork on every window pane in our house (within her reach). I don't blame her for wanting to display such a masterpiece!
Spent some time at the Sand Hollow Aquatic Center in St. George. Not sure who loved it more...me, John or the kids!
And this is what a human popsicle looks like (poor kid). Brrrr. Mom had to snap a shot of the fun, big slide he loved so much behind him. Isaac was dunked a few times on the dismount (ie: crash landings). What a good "sport" to keep at it while mom got the hang of it, finally.
This gal doesn't have temperature gauge...as long as she's havin' fun, it don't matter.
That's my girl!
I must admit, the tongue curl trick is a trait I passed down to my daughter. I'm laughing because I do this when I'm in full concentration-mode. It used to get me into trouble at piano recitals. Drove my teacher absolutely nutty!
It takes concentration to tunnel through to the next slide!
Laser beam focus!
My sweet little blondie! We soaked in lots of sunshine in St. George.Good times at the park!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Fantastic February!
Posted by Chelle at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment