Monday, October 4, 2010

MaJOr LeaUGing...

The White Sox were playing the Kansas City Royales the evening of John's b-day and beat them by a couple runs in the last inning. We had awesome seats...row 17 behind home plate! Ramerez was flamboyant and fun to watch. I liked the catcher...his name started with a "P"...does that tell you how much I know about baseball? Anyway, he was a good hitter.
Their US Cellular Stadium was large and spectacular. We took it all in! We couldn't have asked for a better night!

Wearing his dreds and all!
Ozzie, the Sox Manager, got into a heated squabble with the ref and was finally ejected. It was the just the kind of DRaMa I love to watch (LOL). We were so close to the field we could occassionally hear a word or two of their debate (except they were always the naughty words). The crowd got into it and started chanting...Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie. It was the high point of the game for me at least:)
The cutest guy in a jersey was this dude here. I flirted a bit and took him home with me after the game...SCORE!!!

1 comments:

Shalise said...

ha ha- i love John at the end.. so funny

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed