What's more precious than a baby girl in a patch of wild flowers? She was drawn to the flowers as if they were calling her name. 
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Flower Child!
Posted by Chelle at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's more precious than a baby girl in a patch of wild flowers? She was drawn to the flowers as if they were calling her name. 
Posted by Chelle at 5:24 PM
"I write to taste life twice, once in the moment and in retrospection."
~Anais
2 comments:
She sure is growing up fast- look how beautiful her eye's are.. She is such a sweety
I LOVE HEBER I COULD LIVE THERE, SUCH CUTE PICTURE'S OF YOUR KID'S, I JUST WANT TO SAY SATURDAY NIGHT WOMEN CONFRENCE WAS WONDERFUL, YOU GUYS ALWAYS DO SUCH A GREAT JOB, MY MOM AND SISTER ALWAYS FEEL SO WELCOME. THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR OUR STAKE. TAKE CARE
Post a Comment