John and I desperately needed a TIME OUT! Since whisking him away to Paris for a romantic interlude was a stretch, this tiny bit of heaven (15 miles to the East of us) was the next best thing. Talk about an escape from reality...
Peacocks on rooftops and immaculate French gardens...
cozy cottages nestled along windy, cobblestone paths...
and exotic cars to boot! Seriously, are we still in Utah?
We invited the peacocks to dine with us...
I slurped on noodles like an authentic Frenchwoman...
while John and his discriminating tastebuds put the hearty food to the test...BoN ApPeTiT!
VOILA! A REFRESHING RESPITE!!!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
TiME OuT!
Posted by Chelle at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
LOOKS SO FUN, YOU LOOK SO CUTE, AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR CUTE LITTLE ONE IS "ONE" WHAT?? SO CUTE, HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT SUMMER!!
Post a Comment