Oh my! Is all I can say! These pics are to die for! I love her blue eyes, she is so precious! Fun to catch up, I haven't been on your blog for a while. Glad you had such a fun time in Cali! And the cabin...what a memory builder! I'm going to have to try the digital scrapbook...its about time I put some pics together :)
Oh my gosh...she is such a doll with those blue eyes...WOW! Great pictures. Who did them? You really got some great ones of little Liza Lou!! Oooh, I love her!! :)
I am the CEO of my household. I manage a grown man, a growing boy and a little princess! I put in full, energetic days and occassionally pick up graveyard shifts when necessary. Yes, my days are tiring ~ but fun, challenging and rewarding all the same! On-the-job-training is required in my line of work. Juggling is a skill set I have developed. I accept my pay in smiles and hugs:) I consider myself rich in blessings! I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and count my blessings daily!
6 comments:
Oh my! Is all I can say! These pics are to die for! I love her blue eyes, she is so precious!
Fun to catch up, I haven't been on your blog for a while. Glad you had such a fun time in Cali! And the cabin...what a memory builder! I'm going to have to try the digital scrapbook...its about time I put some pics together :)
These pictures are too cute! Who did them? I just love them. I can't believe how big she is getting!!
Oh my gosh...she is such a doll with those blue eyes...WOW! Great pictures. Who did them? You really got some great ones of little Liza Lou!! Oooh, I love her!! :)
Pretty Pictures (Allison Christensen) in American Fork.
She is sooo darling Chelle!! Love that age!!
These turned out so so cute! We are so due for pics!! Liza is adorable!! Love her smunchiness!
Post a Comment