Me & Dad ready to venture out...
This is how our neighborhood goes "Tricky-Trickin'". My mom only has to answer the door a couple of times on Halloween night because they come in droves!!!
Me and my best friends next door. They were pretty cute!!! No wonder I like them so much!
I was the "on duty" fire chief at the 8th ward Halloween party on Thursday night.
I guess I partied a little too hard. Good thing there were no fires to put out!
We went "tricky-trickin'" at our Grandpa's work on Tuesday. They gave out the VERY best candy and we ran into lots of fun people...like Grandma and Super Girl!
Me, Scooter, Katie the witch and Super Girl, Emmy!!!
Next year I wanna be a cowboy like Scotty!
My mom was a silly witch here, but the rest of the time, she dressed up as a Disco Mama (whatever that is). My dad was a rock star with long hair, tatoos and earrings.
This was Liza Loo in her cute lady bug costume with Grandma @ Med One.
'Til next year...BOO!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloweeeeeeen!
Posted by Chelle at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
What a handsome little fireman and adorable lady bug!! I missed not having a cousin party and seeing all my cute nieces and nephews! Maybe next year we'll all be healthy!! :)
where are the photos of "Disco Mamma and The Rock Star"?
I love the fireman and the lady bug!
Oh so cute! Love that you dressed up too!
Isaac looked so cute. thanks for emailing me the picture of the 3 kids - it is darling. So glad that the kids love playing with each other.
Post a Comment