Thursday, June 25, 2009

Still Gushing...

Yep, I'm still gushing. How is it that you can stare all day at these precious babies and not get bored? Eliza is another miracle! She had a twin that didn't make it early on. We were worried about Eliza too, but being the fighter that she is, she hung in there while I was on bedrest for over a month. My dear friends and family have been a huge support. I'm blessed beyond measure with so many good people that care for me and my family. A big shout out to everyone that has helped to make my baby dreams reality! I love you all!
Big Brother...taking on his new role like a pro.
So teensie weensie. Check out those feet!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

She is so cute! Congratulations.

Lisa Erskine said...

They are the two cutest miracles! I still can't get over how PERFECT little Eliza is! I'm not much of a newborn fan...but let me tell you...she makes me baby hungry!! (Don't get your hopes up, though...I think we're done!)

Dave & Kami said...

She is darling. She looks soo tiny in her carseat! I hope she's a good sleeper:)

Lisa Loo said...

Chelle! She is so beautiful! And that car seat cover couldn't be more perfect for a Princess :) Savor every second. I can't believe Sophia is almost a year old. I can't wait to see her.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed