Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our Retirement Plan...

This kid already has a golf scout after him. We dropped in to Uintah Golf this weekend...John's gearing up for the golf season. We had one of the pros approach us...asking about our son. Told us he'd been watching him and that he's got some natural ability. He'd love to work with him. "As in lessons, for a 2 year-old?", I asked a little perplexed. He replied, "Ya, Tiger was 2 when he started!" I can see it now...IKE WARD ON TOUR!!!
Good form, son!
A dead ringer! This one really did go in...I'm not kidding!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Sign him up! Fun for you.

Dave & Kami said...

Can i get is autograph now?

The Boyacks said...

That is the cutest thing ever! What a cute boy and so talented as well. Thanks for dinner last night, it was nice to not have to worry about it and eat it without our kiddlets! You guys are the best!

Thekrogwoman said...

Ike Ward...it has a good ring to it! Go for it!

Lisa Erskine said...

He is so stinkin' cute! So, are you going to do the lessons??? He could be the next Tiger Woods...for real!! I still love the way he kicks a ball...the wind-up with the other leg and all!! This kids got talent!!

Gatherums said...

What a great investment and retirement plan! He really does have great form! Wouldnt hurt to try it out I guess! 2 is really young though but look at the life Tiger has, cant complain thats for sure! So we are for sure going to have to compare bellies cause I dont believe you that you are bigger!

kelly said...

i love this! happy birthday tomorrow!

EMILEE said...

SO CUTE, I WOULD SIGN HIM UP FOR LESSONS, WHAT A CUTIE, BOYS ARE SO FUN, TAKE CARE.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed