Saturday, March 15, 2008

"Somewhere Between Heaven and Earth!"

Hiking in the rainforest of Kauai! An actual tree?
Kayaking on the Wailua River turned out to be the highlight of the trip, among other things!
Playing behind a 125 ft. waterfall was a rush (literally!) Yup...that would be me in yellow trying to catch my breath!
And a trip to the Hawaii temple made our journey complete! Our beloved prophet, Pres. Hinckley was just there in Nov. rededicating the grounds.
...Am I good "photog" or what? I had some pretty o.k. material to work with, I guess! :)

John's too sexy for his hat, too sexy for his hat, t o o s e x y, i n d e e d !
Chillin' by the waterfall I was just swimming in!
A romantic, Hawaii sunset after dining at the Beach House.
Self-portraits are the best! Don't I have a cute hubby?!

The Hawaii State Flower??? Maybe?

7 comments:

Wilde Things said...

Beautiful!! I am so jealous! What fun!
Good updating, it is fun to see what you have been up to.

Lisa Erskine said...

I've been waiting for you to update! Cute pictures! Glad you had so much fun in Hawaii! Do you really still have that yellow swimsuit??? Wow! I used to have a blue one just like it...but, I think I threw it away about 10 years ago! Ha Ha!

BeesleyFamily said...

Fun Trip! I'm jealous! I'm glad you updated! it's great to see what your up too.

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

How fun! What pretty pictures. I need your email to send you and invite to our blog.
hstringham@hotmail.com

Lisa Erskine said...

Time to update again, Chelle! I need to see cute pictures of my smunchy baby boy! :) Also, when do you want to go get pedicures for your birthday (that was so long ago)?

Thekrogwoman said...

Beautiful!!! Wish I were there! :O)

Jocelyn said...

Isn't Hawaii the GREATEST???!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed