Thursday, August 2, 2007

Free at last!





It couldn't have come any sooner! Isaac had great news yesterday at his post-op follow-up appointment. His sats looked great - reaching a high of 94 - until he started screaming. His nurse, Linda, was very encouraged at his numbers. And no more assisted oxygen...Yea!!! Mom and dad look forward to not tripping over and catching his oxygen tubing on every corner of the house!

He loves his rice cereal and his Bumbo seat as you can see.



Here's an oldy but a goody of mom and Isaac in our backyard!

4 comments:

Wilde Things said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wilde Things said...

I'm having issues posting, somehow I deleted what I thought I was posting. That's what I get when I try to be on the computer when the kids are around.
Anyway, beautiful pictures! I can't believe Issac is six months, time flies. I'm very happy he is off the oxygen and doing so well. Congrats!

Thressa said...

Chelle, John & Isaac,
what wonderful news. Little man there are great things in store for you... non more important than learning to love cooked cereal! Oatmeal is my fav! sometimes I get so excited I look just like you! HA!
Rock On Little Man!
Love to you all.
Thressa

♥Shally said...

Chelle--
Hey! I was at Bunco with Lisa lastnight, and she showed me your blog. Your son is so cute! I am glad to see he is doing well.

Shally

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed