Saturday, May 19, 2007

Welcome Aboard!






There's a new sheriff in town! His name is Isaac John! He's a rootin'-tootin' (mostly tootin'), gun slingin' barrel of fun! Since joining our posse on January 31, 2007, he's made some dramatic changes to our lives. Night patrol has become more exciting...no snoozin' on the job allowed! Regular daytime shifts are increasingly demanding, yet far more rewarding. Smiles, cooing and juicy kisses are the perks that make the job worthwhile. Welcome to the wild, wild, west little partner!

5 comments:

Thekrogwoman said...

What a Cutie!! He's getting so big I can't believe it. I could eat him! Love your blog!

Sue said...

Welcome to this exciting world of blogging. :-) I agree with the krog woman, Isaac is super cute.

Wilde Things said...

Definately a keeper (as Grandma and Grandpa would say). It is amazing how fast they grow. He is way smunchy. And nights will get better (sometime).

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

Chelle, he is darling! I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I love it.

Butterfly Girl said...

ooooh-ohhh! (as a room full of women would say!) He is so cute. And what a creative entry! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed